Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Reflecting With Video

So I finally got around to posting my 'Starting Out On BAPP Arts" Video on YouTube, it took me forever to do as between now and January is my busy season and I have over 18 jobs that will require a lot of work to prepare for and carry out.

But, I personally found that I can reflect much easier using a video to talk about my experiences and I could even have scope in the future to show you some issues or experiences that I have had to go through. I think the reason I find it easier is because when I'm typing or writing I'm always looking back checking over my work but with a video my flow of ideas, thoughts etc just happen more naturally and I get into a rhythm of speaking and can go on forever in detail about things.

I can see this could also be a negative thing because if I just go on forever and in too much detail I could start to lose track of the topic I'm speaking about but to combat this I think I just have to pause and take a breath every know and then.

So to conclude, take a look at my video below but I really do think this is a great way to look back over experiences.


1 comment:

  1. Dan you are a natural - a good explanatory video telling us about your work and your reasons for taking the course - I think we would like to hear more from you on the blogs as the course proceeds!

    ReplyDelete