Web 2.0 is also a big player when it comes to networking, as sites like Facebook have now made discussions more digital rather than having to be a physical ratiety. It also allows more global discussion. What does this now mean for me? Well my training approach will most definitely now be incorporating Web 2.0.
This blog will be acting as a space for me to share about situations and events that occur in the running of my Mobile DJ Business. The business is based around me doing my own private events such as weddings, birthdays etc as well as working as a sub-contractor for multi operational DJ companies (working under their name). I also carry out entertainment operative services for local bars which is where I help them to find DJ's and arrange entertainment for certain nights.
Tuesday, November 29, 2016
Summary of my main project findings in 100 words or less and what I think is the main benefit of my findings
On analysing the results of my interviews on of the main findings I can report that is that Web 2.0 is a key part of learning the craft especially in the sense of social sites like YouTube being used as an educational platform.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Thanks Dan
ReplyDelete